What are cookies
The cookie is a small “data file” (unique identification code) that the website can send to the user’s address when they are browsing this website. It is stored in the file directory of the browser used by the user, so that on the next visit to the site, the browser will read the cookie and retransmit the information to the website that originally created the cookie.
On the basis of the subject who manages the cookies sent by a website, there are two types of cookies:
– “first party” when they are managed directly by the website owner (CONTRALVENTO SNC of Salocchi Alessia & C.);
– “third party” when cookies are managed by subjects outside the website visited by the user.
Type of cookies used
The Creative Design House website, owned by CONTRALVENTO SNC of Salocchi Alessia & C., uses so-called first-party cookies only in terms of so-called “technical cookies”: these are cookies essential for the correct functioning and usability of the website, which are implemented to allow the users a normal browsing experience.
The present website may use the following categories of technical cookies:
– Functionality cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user when browsing (e.g. the language, access to the reserved area) in order to provide more advanced features and optimise the browsing experience.
– Session cookies: these cookies are used for the technical and functional requirements of the site, but they are not stored permanently on the users’ computer and are deleted at the end of the “session” by simply closing the browser.
– Performance cookies: these cookies collect information in aggregate and anonymous form about the number of users who visit the site and how the website is used: for example, which pages are visited most often. The information collected serves only to improve the functioning of the website.
Third party cookies
The Creative Design House website, owned by CONTRALVENTO SNC of Salocchi Alessia & C., does not use third-party cookies, with the exception of the Google Analytics service, which is however considered a technical cookie as it is used in an anonymous way, and therefore does not require prior consent.
Purposes of the processing, legal bases and storage times
Data processing by cookies is carried out with the aim of managing the website and user services provided through the website itself. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller to pursue this purpose. The data is stored for the period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, and in any case no later than 2 years from the last access.
How to enable/disable cookies
It is possible to delete all cookies that have been installed in the cookies folder of the browser used. The procedure for managing the settings is different for each type of browser. Click on the link corresponding to the browser you use to obtain the relevant instructions.
Microsoft Windows Explorer